On the Couch Passive Recruiting Doesn’t Work and Here is Why…
Spending more money on recruiting with no bites is not indicative of SMART recruiting.
Listen and get tools on what it means to recruit in ABA Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology
Here are some tips:
- Always be on the lookout.
- Are you congregating where your potential employees are.
- Are you friendly to the predominating gender of the profession?
- Do you understand and pitch to the cultural geography of your potential staff person?
- Do you conduct a reinforcer assessment at the recruitment and on-boarding level?
Listen and understand how to always have a long list of people who WANT to work for your organization?
Podcast also on iTunes
Enjoy and Let’s Keep Thriving!
Momentum Autism Therapy, Chief Clinical Officer
SOAR Solutions for Autism, ABA, and Special Education, CKO
**For more strategy and coaching on recruitment in Behavior Analysts, RBTs, and SLPs contact me at email@example.com